t>

20101003

SWINGING MICRO SIXTIES




... I somehow managed to run over to rue Cambon and, NO - NOT THE CHANEL STORE, visit Anne-Marie Herckes at The Box, where she shows here miniature couture suggestions for spring 2011...


... the main new feature is a "Summer of Love" inspired capsule collection that's all about the sixties, celebrating, among other things, the 50th anniversary of the first Beatles concert (correct me if I'm wrong) - and somehow this has to do with a show broadcast on Arte, but I can't quite remember how ...


... but of course there were also some very fashionable fashion references such as the Hermès and the Rykiel compositions (is that the word one should use?) ...


... and then there was Anne-Marie's more personal take on referencing personalities (she does have a tendency towards fashion necrology, but she also mixes in the living ones) ...


... so will you be able to tell me who the golden lady with a lit cigarette may be (that one I got right) ...


... and how Spongebob of all, uhm, beings, fits into the fashion picture? I didn't know and had to be told, but you may be informed ??? ...

Aucun commentaire:

Archives du blog