t>

20100305

Radic Morger fall 2010 gueriller@s

Photobucket


... late this afternoon after looking for them in vain outside Bernhard Willhelm (the event was so badly organized that I couldn't believe it, I had to leave early to avoid missing an important appointment), I finally came across Radic Morger outside the Westwood - Lanvin - Margiela venue...


... with a human installation that reminded me vaguely of some Star Wars creature...


... but it was fun anyhow, and with all the street photographers around, images of this guerilla presentation will sure hit the internet with fullest might...


... my camera gave up on me again, but hey, that's what animated gif.s are for...

1 commentaire:

CARMENCITA a dit…

warum nicht bestehende strukturen (hier die horde der streetstyle-photographen) für eigene zwecke nutzen?? radic/morger gibts also noch bzw. wieder...I LOOOOVE!

Archives du blog