t>

20100215

my mom and Richard Prince


... my mom is so hip, hipper even than she'd ever have thought she could be (admittedly, being hip is not among the top priorities on her agenda).


Just take a look, in her latest blog post (okay, I kind of convinced her of the necessity to start an internet "diary", which she now eagerly pursues - once every two months or so) she tells us how much she loves line dancing and then, thanks to her somewhat shortsighted and blurry-picture-generating camera, she uploads a très Richard Prince-ish image. If that's not due to land on the next LV bag, then I don't know...

2 commentaires:

CARMENCITA a dit…

congrats, for who can claim his mother to be a blogger?? I guess there aren't that many...
(like mother, like son? who was the first of you two to become a blogger?)

Daniel a dit…

es handelte sich um einen fall von "zwangsbeglückung" durch den sohn... ;)

Archives du blog