t>

20110731

SUPER duper


... just back from my three-week-trip to California and a little bit of Nevada (yes, that's right, Las Vegas of course ...), and I must say, America never stops short of surprising me (in Las Vegas I felt like a stupid cow from some forgotten village in the countryside - aka Europe - when marvelling at all the artificial glitz and bling and ever blinking, flashing and twinkling, well, EVERYTHING there), but this time round I think I found the actual key to the American-dream-mentality: this set of HOLOGRAPHIC CORRECTING STICKERS really is America in a nutshell, it seems to sum up the essence of what US citizens want their, uhm, things to be like - so bear that in mind, everyone toying with the idea of hitting it big in the US, BIG is not enough ...

Aucun commentaire: