t>

20110710

AUX anges

Bette Midler in Ruthless People, screenshot (the fashion!!!)

... I'm off for my summer vacation which takes me to LOS ANGELES of all places, I mean all of California of course but that's where we start our little journey, and I'm very much looking forward to that much needed and awaited time off. Absurdly, one of the first things that comes to my mind when I think of L.A. interiors is the living room of the Stone couple in RUTHLESS PEOPLE, such a charming Hollywood comedy, and I can only wonder whether that place is really filled to the brim with MEMPHIS DESIGN objects? Hardly, right? But I'm definitely in for some ARTIFICIAL AESTHETICS, I should think ...

Danny DeVito in Ruthless People, screenshot, the interior!!!

... vivent les vacances - les miennes, cette année, se déroulent en Californie. Wouah! Bizarrement, pour moi, l'esthétique californienne, mis à part les toiles d'Alex Katz, c'est le salon entièrement décoré en Memphis Design du film Y a-t-il quelqu'un pour tuer ma femme ? que j'adorais et que je continue à adorer. Ben, on verra si c'est vraiment ça, là-bas ...

Memhis Design, Google image search, screenshot

... finalmente, un po' di TEMPO LIBERO, un viaggione come si vuole, e sapete dove vado quest'anno (dopo la Corea del Nord l'anno scorso si voleva un po' di cambio...)? La California, e cominceremo il nostro giro a LOS ANGELES, è molto eccitante per me. Anche perché la prima cosa a cui penso quando penso a Los Angeles, eccovi, è il salone dei Stone nel film Per favore, ammazzatemi mia moglie. Interamente decorato con mobiliare Memphis Design. Anche se Los Angeles non è solo fucsia e flashy, sono sicuro che d'estetica artificiosa ce ne sarà abbastanza ...

Aucun commentaire: