t>

20100802

A LITTLE BUBBLY



... and no, I'm (incidentally and for *once*) NOT talking about bubbly as in champagne, THIS is about Pierre Cardin's wonderful wonderful and MER-VEIL-LEUX Palais Bulles in the South of France.


I had a bit of an exchange with Carmen from m.e.t.r.o.n.o.m. regarding this oh so bubbly villa recently - and really, this is a place I'd love to visit one day. Maybe even upon invitation by Monsieur Cardin himself, who knows (hope is the last to die, is what I always say).


The last time I was in Paris I was walking around near the Elysée Palace, and sure enough came by the very generous (but closed) espace Pierre Cardin. Very nice indeed. And we all love Mr Cardin's extensive work, don't we.


A book published by Assouline, by the way, on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the French maison ...


... gives great great insight into "60 Years of Innovation". Futuristically fantastic ...

2 commentaires:

Ute@HungryinLondon a dit…

How cute is this! *want*

carmencita a dit…

ich habe insgeheim auf diese berichterstattung gehofft. merci*