t>

20100607

A VISION OF SUBMARINE PARADISE




... now, even though I'm not much of a shopper myself, I adore shop windows and actually wrote an article about window decoration that I still quite like one year ago or so. One particularly interesting kind: the drapery. Since I can most definitely affirm that my sewing skills stopped my career in fashion right where it might have taken off, I always felt really taken aback by the fact that you cannot carry away the beautiful arrangements "tel que" right the way you see them in the show window. But that's not the point of a drapery, of course, I was told...


Recently I came by this Viennese fabric institution called Komolka (oh, and do check out their website, it's marvellous - "print" is le mot du jour) where you'll find an impressive variety of material of all kinds and sorts - and I felt really drawn to this Pilotto and Kane have lunch with McQueen and Alexis joins them a little later "petite" window fantasy. Charming, no? ...

1 commentaire:

blica a dit…

daniel!!! welch ein fund (die website) und wunderbar die bebilderung. parisvienne, 12 points!

Archives du blog