t>

20100224

ATHENS SUCKS


... me mind my language? Absolutely, ladies and gentlemen. But what may be on many a strike victim's/frequent flyer's mind today (Filep would disagree, I'm sure) is actually a slogan taken from one of the fabulous coffee mugs by the even more fabulous Greek design conglomerate Greece Is For Lovers. Zeus!


I came across their stuff in Athens and loved it. Be it the Grannytunes crocheted ipod cover, be it the massive gold air purifier.


When I was in Greece (and couldn't visit the Acropolis, as the staff was on strike, and had to console myself with drinks in the more than luxurious hotel Grande Bretagne...), they also had this gorgeous "Oh My Demigod" bag on sale - which seems to have disappeared from their product range. A pity, but still - epharisto...

Aucun commentaire:

Archives du blog